Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performing patient assessments and reviewing patient information
• Coordinating planned nursing care with other health care team members
• Identifying goals, formulating plans of patient care and evaluating outcomes
• Training and instructing new personnel as necessary
• Performing meticulous scope cleaning when required, according to policy, procedure and manufacturers’ recommendations
• Assisting with organization and development of policies and procedures
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and the physician.