Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Conducting eye exams and care, which includes annual exams and new patient workup
• Checking for diabetes, glaucoma, macular degeneration and red eye vision
• Interpreting prescriptions and assisting patients in selecting appropriate eyewear
• Instructing patients on how to clean and handle eyewear
• Reviewing cases from outside referring doctors.
• Supervising and training clinical staff as required
• Ensuring the exam rooms are stocked and maintened